Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome Address.....

Fellow Bloggers; this is my second blog page! While writing the first one on radical events or what results out of expansion of the nerve muscles beyong the yield point; i have been thinking repeatedly on reinterpreting the stories in architecture and beyond. It is one thing to write about events you have not been a part of, but it becomes totally a different scenario to describe 'a story'. Some of these stories are as they happened (maybe a little twisted to create an interest in the readers - i.e 'U') ; but some are fictitious. I dont think I need to add a disclaimer...Do I? Most characters as depicted in the forthcoming posts are my friends....and these are hence my memories of a life time...to date. Hence there is no particular sequence to the events. So dont bother to connect the dots :)

I hope y'all (texan style) enjoy reading it. Feel free to make comments....

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Jeannie Flores Gill said...

Howdy Nitin!
A second blog....down memory lane eh?

Can't wait to read what your first entry will be???? I must admit, I expect to laugh reading through them though :)

However, you're not penning them down, your more like striking them in......ha ha ha!!!!

Ok. start writing :)

Archana said...

bhaghban-2 starts...NOW!